Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SHAPEZ..SHAPEZ..EVERYBODY

 OwlToast very first male shape. This shape comes Copy/Mod/No Trans for 120L or you may get Copy/No Mod/No Trans for 100L. The height of the non mod shapes is six foot and three inches.
OwlToast Cindy Shape is a cute little shape. Allows the avatar to stand at least 5'4 with non mod shape. This shape comes Copy/Mod/No Trans for 120L or you may get Copy/No Mod/No Trans for 100L
Maggie May is one of my favorite shapes when I wanna add a little height with out being super tall. This shape allows to be 5'6 with a non-mod shape.  This shape comes Copy/Mod/No Trans for 120L or you may get Copy/No Mod/No Trans for 100L
The Sue shape, what can i say, this is the shape you will always see me if you know me personally. This shape is 5 foot even with a non mod shape. Its super cute and the reason I got my nickname lil Peanut. This shape comes Copy/Mod/No Trans for 120L or you may get Copy/No Mod/No Trans for 100L

No comments:

Post a Comment